Monday, April 19, 2010

THE INFERIORITY

I used to adore my own existence and passionately admire my being…

Enough to twist few heads and hypnotize some eyes…

But because of him I now see myself so damn unattractive ugly

I even lose the strength of will to carry these features instead

Inferiority

I used to have ample self- esteem and confidence,

Enough to stay humble ang simple yet irresistible

But because of him I lost my courage and bravery

The spirit of conviction and certainty

I used to see myself so damn smart witty

Enough to consider myself as determined achiever

But because of him I no longer find my intelligence a fortune

It couldn’t rescue me from pain, only you can , but I couldn’t have…

I used to wake up every morning with gleam in my eyes

Thinking of the happy moment we’re shared

But because of him I now wake up with eyes bursting into flames

A flame gazing with agony of range,, anger and envy

I used to believe that all men are created equal

That regardless of the color of skin, we are one and the same

But because of him I could no longer see the beauty of life

The nature in itself, sat this point Uninteresting

I used to believe in fairy tales and miracles

That wishes reach the sky above and come back with the key

But because of him I get the picture that the only happen in wonderland

That they never come true, they never really do…

No comments:

Post a Comment