Sunday, June 12, 2011

a new chapter open. seniors

my vacation is end. the last chapter of summer is end. and a new chapter is open. a new chapter of my life is near to opened. I'm not a junior student from now. I'm a senior student from now. Im not a child now I'm a teenager. tomorrow is another day from me. another miles to walk. another dream to archive

being third year student is difficult for me. especially I'm not good in math and English but thanks to my beloved adviser sir Rencee i pass a third year chapter of my life. I'm near to end my high school life. i hope this new chapter of i a can pass.. its more difficult if my third year is difficult this fourth year is more difficult so i need to pursue my study..

tomorrow is another day. another sun to see. another moments. another friends to meet. another people to see.. another difficulty to see. another lesson to learn

waking early is one difficult to me. but il ry to wake early to for not late in the classes.. il try my best.. tomorrow is my first day as a fourth year student. a senior il try my best..

AJA!

No comments:

Post a Comment