Saturday, June 4, 2011

a new day to meet aftre a long sem break fr. Fb Nov. 02

this post is comes from my facebook acount. ngayon lang ako nagkaoras kaya ngayon lng dn ako mag sha shrae.. i hope magustuhan niu to.. kahit late na.. d lng nmn pang ngayon to pang mga susunod dn to..


tomorrow.. is a new day to study .. to wake up in a early to eat break fast , take a bath to drease u my self and to go to my school

i need to sleep ealry in order to wake early.. i cant .. i cant sleep. so i try but i cant.. trying to sleep so i can wake up early. fortunately i sleep well ..

i have a dream.. a dream that make me cry. why this dream make me cry . i dont know so a go back to sleep

i decided to set alarm at 04:00 am .. i hope i can wake up that so early even i had a bad difficulty in sleeping because many days i sleep late.

after a wake up i try to dance in order to wake up permanently. mom cook a food for me. and i eat.. i arrange the necessary to arrange. then i go to take a bath while I'm singing. then i dressed up .. Im ready ! I'm Ready to go to school,

i get m baon and my bag then i ride in my service.. i hope this day is not traffic because a new beginning fr the next sem is to go in school early

as soon i arrive in school. a new beginning. a new beginning in my studies a new day for me to change a new day to become happy. but my happiness is not good enough. because some one is missing . but trying to move on to have more friend.

a day . a new day for me. a new begining in my life . i need to face what is it. i new day. a day for present and a day for future not for past

but i cant face a many difficulties in my life. the many changes. i got a new challenges i got trouble i cant face it with out a help of some one. but trying to face what is it. so i take a deep breath and i will face it weather i like it or not. wheater i can or not. with or without anybody

i need to admit that my new life is more challenging than yesterday. a new begging is their. a new day i need to face on

a new friends that make me smile. a new person that make me cry or laugh. but i know i have a shoulder that i can lean on..

a new day is like a river flowing..

AJA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment